Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome

If your taking the time to stop by and check out my blog WELCOME thanks so much for coming!

Amazingly I am engaging in the virtual world.On some levels its very much out of my comfort zone to put my self out there for the world to see. Feels a little scary,generally i like to be face to face.

My goal is to take my passion for wholeness (SOZO) and daily pursue balance in a number of areas.I believe that true wholeness comes when the mind,body,heart and spirit are in alignment. The main focus of this blog will be body and mind.My purpose for this blog is to encourage and help people find balance in every aspect of there lives.
I'll be linking a blog that has a focus on heart and spirit soon.
I will be adding pages regularly,you can expect a nutrition and fitness page in the next few days.Bear with me as a navigate through this new world.See you soon,Neva

No comments:

Post a Comment