Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The World Needs You at Your Best

The World Needs You at Your Best
                                    Erwin McManus"Wide Awake"

In a day that seemed anything but balanced, I picked up a book that I haven't read recently and flipped through it and this statement jumped out at me.
It's the reason i believe finding balance is so important.
As I quickly try to get this blog done while stuffing a piece of pizza in my mouth, so I can run hit two grocery stores to do couponing,  My 14 year old has told me twice in a very on the edge of manly voice that "I'm not listening" and my daughter is yelling "I never listen to her", and my husband suddenly decided to get chatty(breath)....
Sometimes I wonder how it's possible to get up at 5ish every morning and still feel like there isn't enough time in the day.  Where did this day get so off track and is it possible to reel it in?  Well it's 6:15 so more than likely not.  Sometimes things just happen, they are beyond our control and we have to put them behind us and just move on. Part of balance is not sweating the small stuff.  Keeping our perspective despite things that might affect us unexpectedly.
In order to be our best we need to keep our perspective, and stay focused.
We have important things to do!
                                                      Neva


No comments:

Post a Comment